The federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the "E-Sign Act") allows us to provide the payment authorization disclosures to you electronically provided that you have the right to choose whether or not you wish to accept them. Before you proceed, you must read the following important information (this "E-Sign Disclosure") concerning your rights and our obligations about electronic disclosures and select your response from the available options.
1. Receiving electronic disclosures. Before you consent to receive electronic disclosures, you should have Internet access (if by modem, 14.4 baud or higher), and an Internet browser that supports secure Sockets Layer with a minimum of 128-bit strong encryption. By way of example, the browser may be Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher or Netscape Explorer 5.0 or higher. We recommend a computer with at least a 133 MHz processor and a 28.8 Kbps modem. You will need hardware and software of this kind in order to access and retain our electronic disclosures.
2. Right to request paper copy of disclosures. You have the right at any time to ask for and receive written copies of all payment authorization disclosures that we are required to provide you. You may request a paper copy of an electronic disclosure at any time and we will send you a paper copy of any disclosure without charge.
3. Limitation of your consent. Your consent is limited solely to the electronic delivery of the payment authorization disclosures. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you will receive a paper copy of all future disclosures. There are no conditions, consequences or fees in the event you withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures.
4. Procedures for withdrawing your consent. In the event you decide to withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures, you must notify us in writing or by telephone and we will mail our disclosures to you at the address currently on file in our records.
5. How to contact us. If you decide to withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures, or if you would like to receive a paper copy of any disclosure, contact us at: NCB Management Services, Inc., P.O. Box 1099, Langhorne, PA 19047 Telephone: 800-828-1110 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Affirmative consent. By proceeding, you acknowledge that you are able to read and retain all of the disclosures available on this site. You also confirm that you have read and understand this E-Sign Disclosure. By clicking on the appropriate button below, you may select one of the following options:
Click one of the following options:
- By clicking on the "Accept" button below, you agree to accept electronic disclosures.
- By clicking on the "Decline" button below, you do not agree to accept electronic disclosures.